Bank Of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Scale II, III Online Form 2019
Bank of Maharashtra, leading listed Public Sector Bank (BOM) Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Generalist Scale II and III Vacancies. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Complete the All Qualification Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
* Total Post:- 300 Post.
* Name of Posts & Details:- Generalist Officer Scale II, III
|Generalist Officer Scale II
|Generalist Officer Scale III
* Educational Qualification:-
* Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks. All Semester / Year.
* Scale II : 2 Year Experience * Scale III : 5 Year Experience.
* Salary :-
* Scale II:- Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950.
* Scale III:- Rs. 42020 -1310/5- 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490.
* Age Limit:- as on 01 April 2019.
* Minimum Age:- 18 Years.
* Maximum Age:- 35 Years. Generalist Officer Scale II
* Maximum Age:- 38 Years. Generalist Officer Scale III
* Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
* General / OBC/ EWS :- 1180/-
* SC / ST :- 118/-
* PH :- 0/- (Exempted)
* Exam Center
Bihar :- Patna Maharashtra:- Aurangabad(Maharashtra)
Chandigarh :- Chandigarh Mohali Maharashtra:- Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai
Chhattisgarh:- Raipur Maharashtra:- Nagpur
Delhi NCR Delhi NCR :- (All NCR cities) Maharashtra:- Pune
Goa:- Panaji Odisha:- Bhubaneshwar
Gujarat;- Ahmedabad ,Gandhinagar Rajasthan:- Jaipur Jharkhand :- Ranch Tamilnadu:– Chennai
Karnataka:– Bengaluru Telangana:- Hyderabad
Kerala:- Thiruvananthpuram Uttar Pradesh:– Lucknow
Madhya Pradesh:-Bhopal West Bengal:- Greater Kolkata
* Important Dates:-
* Application Start:- 11/12/2019.
* Last Date of Apply Online:- 31/12 / 2019.
* Exam Date:- Notified Soon
* Admit Card Available : – Notified Soon
* Important Links:-
* Official Website:- View
* Candidates Login:- View