Indian Coast GuardAssistant Commandant (SRD) Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (SRD)recruitment 2020. Those candidates who have applied for these posts can download their Admit Card at the below link.
* Total Post:- 25 Post.
* Name of Posts & Details:- Assistant Commandant.
|Post Name||SC||ST||Total Post|
* Educational Qualification:-
* Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree with at Least Minimum 55% Marks, Math and Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level. * For Complete Details Kindly See the Notification.
* Physical Eligibility:-
* Height :- 157 Cms
* Weight :- Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % Acceptable.
* Chest :- Minimum Expansion 5 Cms
* Eye Sight:- 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass, 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
* Age Limit:-
* Candidates should born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both Dates Inclusive).
|Rank||Starting Basic Pay (in )|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs.56,100.00 (Pay level-10)|
|Deputy Commandant:-||Rs.67,700.00 (Pay level-11)|
|Commandant (JG)||Rs.78,800.00 (Pay level-12)|
|Commandant||RS. 1,18,500.00 (Pay level-13 )|
|Deputy Inspector General||RS .1,31,100.00|
|Inspector General||RS. 1,44,200.00 (Pay level-14)|
|Additional Director General||RS. 1,82,200.00 (Pay level-15)|
|Director-General||RS.2,05,400.00 (Pay level-16)|
* General / OBC Candidates :- Rs. 0/-
* SC/ST Candidates:- Rs. 0/-
* No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
* Exam Center:-
* Chennai,Mumbai,Kolkata & Noida.
* Important Dates:-
* Application Start:- 09/02/2020.
* Last Date of Apply Online:- 15/02/2020 upto (05:00 PM ).
* Admit Card Available:- 25/02/2020.
* Exam Date:- March 2020.