State Bank of India (SBI)
Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Complete the All Qualification Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
* Total Post:- 8134Post.
* Name of Posts & Details:- Junior Associate .
|Junior Associates (Regular Post)||3447||1803||1214||746||790||8000|
|Junior Associates (Backlog Post)||0||4||0||130||0||134|
* Educational Qualification:-
* Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Knowledge of Local Language.
* Age Limit:- as on 01/01/2020.
* Minimum Age:- 20 Years.
* Maximum Age:- 28 Years.
* Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
* Salary:- Rs.11765/- to Rs.31450/- Per month.
* General / OBC / EWS:-750/-
* SC / ST Candidates:- 0/-
* PH Candidates:- 0/-
* Important Dates:-
* Application Start:- 03/01/2020.
* Last Date of Apply Online:- 26 /01/2020.
* Admit Card Available:- Notified Soon.
* Date of Online Preliminary Examination:- February/March 2020 (Tentatively)
* Date of Online Main Examination:- 19 April 2020 (Tentatively).