SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
*Name of Examination:– CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination 2019
*Total Post:– 4893
*Name of Posts & Details:-
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade ‘A’
*Candidate’s Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit:- as on 10 January 2020.
*Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
*General, OBC Candidates: 100/-
* Important Dates:-
* Application Start:- 03 December 2019
* Last Date for Apply Online:- 10 January 2020
* Fee Payment Last Date:- 12 January 2020
* Fee Payment Last Date (Offline):- 14 January 2020
* Paper-I Exam Date:- 16-27 March 2020
* Paper-II Exam Date:- 28 June 2020
* Admit Card Available:- Notified Soon